Item: Lucky Seven Soap Collection. Seven of Optimistic Soap’s favorites in one spectacular collection!
- Summer Celebration is like a joyous party. Its bright citrus fragrance includes a sultry cognac base for a very unique, intoxicating experience. Topped with a dusting of gold mica.
- Clarity is a blend of lavender, orange and petitgrain essential oils. Breathe it in for a moment of clarity.
- The fragrance of Black Raspberry Vanilla is truly lucious, overtly fruity with floral undertones.
- Mojito is as refreshing as the drink. With lime and spearmint essential oils.
- Oatmeal Honey Almond is made with ground oatmeal for a touch of exfoliation.
- Fairy Garden for the young at heart. Scented with wisteria and lilac with fruity top notes.
- Vanilla Rosemary Peppermint has a homey appearance and a surprisingly nuanced fragrance. With rosemary and peppermint essential oils.
These soaps are made from scratch, with a proprietary blend of oils in my kitchen. While they’re pretty enough to put on display (and many people do), I encourage you to use them — they really shine in the shower and bath, with luxurious lather and a delightful fragrance. Your skin will love feeling pampered!
Materials: Cold process soap made from scratch.
2 sets currently available. 1 set currently available.
Crafter: Optimistic Soap
Donate: $60.00 or more/set.
Donate to: Unify or Die. Unify or Die is collecting funds for the eventual Democratic nominee so that they can compete against the massive war chest the Republican incumbent is already amassing.
To claim this item, donate directly to the listed organization, at or above the minimum donation amount, and forward proof of donation along with a mailing address to email@example.com. The maker will mail out your item within the week!
Postage is free within the United States. If you are interested in participating from a non-U.S. location, please contact us to discuss shipping costs before making your donation.
Return to current offerings.