Item: Philanthropic Stash Expansion. Need an excuse to acquire more yarn? My mother-in-law recently gave us more yarn than we have projects for and I have decided to try a new type of listing — craft supplies in exchange for philanthropy! Each bundle of yarn is listed below with skein specifics and a minimum donation amount.
- Bundle #1: 2 skeins (6oz each) Red Heart 4ply worsted weight, color 304 Aurora Print. 100% acrylic. Donate: $10.00 or more.
- Bundle #2: 2 skeins (6oz/185yds each) Lion Brand Homespun, color 318 Sierra. 98% acrylic, 2% polyester. Donate: $10.00 or more.
- Bundle #3: 2 skeins (100g/219yds each) Ella Rae Classic Heathers, color 138. 100% wool. Donate: $10.00 or more.
- Bundle #4: 4 skeins (100g/210yds each) Patons Classic Wool, worsted weight, color Heath Heather. 100% wool. Donate: $25.00 or more.
- Bundle $5: 6 skeins (100g/210yds each) Patons Classic Wool, worsted weight, color Dark Grey Mix. 100% wool. Donate: $30.00 or more.
Donate to: Abbe Museum (Bar Harbor, Maine). Working partnership with the Wabanaki people, the Abbe Museum centers Indigenous people in their own histories, stories, and futures, correcting harmful representations of the past.
To claim this item, donate directly to the listed organization, at or above the minimum donation amount, and forward proof of donation along with a mailing address to email@example.com. The maker will mail out your item within the week!
Postage is free within the United States. If you are interested in participating from a non-U.S. location, please contact us to discuss shipping costs before making your donation.
Return to current offerings.