Item: Tomte Ornaments. A tomte (gnome) ornament in the traditional tear-drop shape. The back is not decorated–it’s solid felt. The body is 5 ½ inches from base to the tip of the hat, 2 ½ inches wide at the widest point, and the hanging loop is about 2 ½ inches.
Materials: Synthetic eco-felt, embroidery floss, polyester ribbon hanger, polyfil.
Multiple Available: The tomte come in multiple colorful designs pictured above. When emailing to claim your tomte ornament please specify which among the below currently-available options you are requesting:
- Pink, one of each nose color (light, medium, dark)
- Purple, one of each nose color (light, medium, dark)
- Asexual Pride (black, purple, white, gray), one of each nose color (light, medium, dark)
- Nonbinary Pride (black, yellow, white, purple), one of each nose color (light, medium, dark)
- Pansexual Pride (pink, blue, yellow), one of each nose color (light, medium, dark)
- Rainbow, two light nose, one dark nose (currently out of medium).
Donate: $8.00 or more/ornament
Donate to: Basic Rights Oregon (Basic Rights Oregon will ensure that all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer Oregonians experience equality by building a broad and inclusive politically powerful movement, shifting public opinion, and achieving policy victories) OR Disability Rights Oregon (DRO promotes and defends the rights of individuals with disabilities) OR Sunshine Pantry (Sunshine Pantry has gathered, collected, and purchased food and amenities to distribute to families in need in the community of Beverton, Oregon. They currently supply food, toiletries, and clothing to 500+ families a month.)
To claim this item, donate directly to the listed organization, at or above the minimum donation amount, and forward proof of donation along with a mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org. The maker will mail out your item within the week!
Postage is free within the United States. If you are interested in participating from a non-U.S. location, please contact us to discuss shipping costs before making your donation.
Return to current offerings.